Canada’s Team In Training Flex (TNT Flex), which is offered in English and French, is designed to bring all of the benefits of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada’s Team In Training (TNT) to people who do not live near an active TNT training location.
Currently, there are training sites in Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon , Toronto, Oakville, Ottawa, Montreal and Halifax. If you don’t live near any of those locations, join us and train through the Flex program. Or TNT Flex may offer an event that isn’t available through your local chapter.
TNT Flex participants receive all of the benefits of TNT including:
- Everything you need to prepare for a full or half marathon
- Individualized training plan by our amazing certified coaches
- Weekly training and fundraising communications
- Personalized online fundraising page
- Flexibility and convenience to fit your busy schedule
- Transportation to, and accommodations at, the featured event along with race entry and exclusive TNT weekend activities
- Guaranteed race entry, even if the event is sold out to the general public
In return, TNT participants commit to raising funds to support LLSC’s mission of finding cures for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma and improving the quality of life of patients and their families. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience to complete a personal goal and, at the same time, to help cancer from taking more lives.
The English TNT Flex program is now recruiting for the following events:
Scotiabank Blue Nose Marathon– Halifax, NS – May 22, 2011 – full and half marathon, walk and run
Ottawa Marathon– Ottawa, ON – May 29, 2011- full and half marathon, walk and run
Dodge Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon & Marathon to Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – San Diego, CA – June 5, 2011- full and half marathon, walk and run
The season has started so register now!
Request more information on Canada’s English TNT Flex by completing the form below, by emailing Cheryl Pollock or by calling toll-free (877) 668-8326 ext. 1067.