I have to apologize right up front: I have no idea where I found this recipe. I keep a folder on my computer and usually try to save the recipe source but it appears that my system broke down on this one. Apologies to whomever I may have ripped off.
Saturday morning, I decided to forgo my usual oatmeal for something different. I was intrigued by this recipe because 1) I had all the ingredients on hand and 2) I love pancakes but usually don’t order them because I don’t find them filling enough. So I whipped this up in about five minutes.
It was very tasty but at 140 calories per pancake, you should probably make a couple. I was hungry again within a couple of hours.
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together pancake ingredients.
- Preheat a skillet (medium-low heat), spray with non-stick spray, and pour in the batter while shaping it into a pancake with a spoon.
- Heat until partially cooked and flip pancake.
Makes 1 large pancake.